What is Reiki?
REIKI (pronounced ray-kee) is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. [Note: if the client prefers, Reiki can also be transferred without the necessity of touch] If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. (Taken from the Reiki.org FAQ page)
Typical sessions can range from 30 minutes to over 1 hour, based on the needs of the client.
Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki
Holy Fire® is a new form of Reiki that was introduced in 2014 by the ICRT [International Center for Reiki Training]. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment, and guidance. (Taken from the ICRT page on Holy Fire). This energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Among the qualities of Holy Fire clients have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace, and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
Holy Fire® II Reiki
Holy Fire® II is an even more powerful, refined, and comforting energy compared to Holy Fire® I, being brought forth in late 2015. For more information about Holy Fire® Reiki in general, visit the link to ICRT's Holy Fire® page here.
Holy Fire® III Reiki
Holy Fire® III is the newest level of energy introduced in late 2018, further increasing the power, refinement, and comfort in Reiki energy, addressing deeper aspects of the authentic self, culturally-created self, and dormant unhealed energy within the person. Holy Fire® III contains the fire of unity and promotes harmony among the collective for the purpose of peace and happiness throughout the world. For further info, see the ICRT's page on Holy Fire® III here.
Scroll down to the very bottom of this page to see the scheduling/booking link.
We provide in-person Reiki services at a location inside the Vassar Cordone suite of buildings (1301 Cordone Ave, Suite 106) in Reno, Nevada, along with distance Reiki sessions to any location in the world.
For those new to Reiki, please feel free to contact me (via text @ 775-393-9724, via Facebook through the Spark of Reiki page, or the email form HERE. and I would be happy to assist you . Please note that for all sessions, allow up to 15 minutes extra time for any post-session discussions.
SCHEDULING NOTE: For all weekday 5pm or later, or weekend in-person appointments, please text or call my cell @ 775-393-9724 upon arrival at the building so that I can let you into the lobby.
|30-Minute Distance Reiki Session
||Distance Reiki session for a 30 minute duration. Client does not have to be present at location, but can be anywhere in the world, as long as they are not doing any activity for the duration of the session.
|60-Minute Distance Reiki Session
||Distance Reiki session for a 60 minute duration. Client does not have to be present at location, but can be anywhere in the world, as long as they are not doing any activity for the duration of the session.
|30-Minute Reiki Session @ Vassar Cordone
||In-person Reiki session for a 30 minute duration at the Vassar Cordone building. Please wear comfortable clothing.
|60-Minute Reiki Session @ Vassar Cordone
||In-person Reiki session for a 60 minute duration at the Vassar Cordone building. Please wear comfortable clothing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still under construction...
||What do I wear to the session?
||Wear comfortable clothes, as you will be lying down on a massage table during the session.
||What if I don't wish to be touched?
||While Reiki is typically known as "lay on hands" or touch healing, it will still work without the need for touch. Permission will always be asked before the session begins and to understand the client's preferences.
||What's the difference between In-Session and Distance?
||In-Session Reiki sessions will take place on location at the Vassar Cordone building and clients will have to physically be at the studio. Distance sessions take place anywhere the client wishes, as long as the client is not doing anything such as driving at the time of the session.
||How does distance Reiki work?
||Distance Reiki uses intention to allow energy to be transferred, regardless of time and space. The best way to experience this is to simply try it out. I may consider setting up a cheaper way for clients to experience distance Reiki before deciding on a full session, but feel free to contact me with any questions!
2017 Aug 21 - Solar Eclipse Meditation
2017 Jul 22 - Holy Fire® Meditation
About Me / Contact
"Bio coming soon..."
Credentials / Training
- Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master - January 2018 (Upgrade as led by William Rand)
- Usui/Holy Fire® II Reiki Master - May 2017 (Lineage: Teresa Aramini)
- Usui/Holy Fire® I Reiki Level II - January 2016
- Usui/Holy Fire® I Reiki Level I - August 2015
- Affiliate Member of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) 2017-Present
- Member of the International Association of Reiki Professionals (IARP) 2017-Present
Phone number: (775) 393-9724
Send me an email using the form below:
Your message has been sent. Thank you!
Book your Reiki Session below!